Residential Life oversees summer housing for all students and student workers. Summer worker housing is for current Sewanee undergraduates or recent graduates who are working or conducting research on campus during the summer. Summer worker housing is available beginning May 14, 2018 and ends July 28, 2018. Summer school housing and School of Letters housing is for students enrolled in summer classes at the College and will be available June 3 - July 13, 2018.
Assignments will be made on a rolling basis beginning in early May. For summer school students, the form will close on Tuesday, May 29, and late submissions will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Housing will be assigned on a "first come, first served" basis, meaning that as students register, options will become limited.
All policies remain consistent with academic year policies. For more information about Residential Life policies, view policies here.
Summer School 2018
- Single Room with Air Conditioning (highly limited availability): $1018
- Double Room with Air Conditioning: $767
- Single Room without Air Conditioning (limited availability: $363
- Double Room without Air Conditioning: $205
Sewanee School of Letters 2018
- Single Room: $1018
- House: $1172
Summer Worker Housing 2018
- Single Room with Air Conditioning (highly limited availability): $1843
- Double Room with Air Conditioning: $1388
- Single Room without Air Conditioning (limited availability): $656
- Double Room without Air Conditioning: $370
To Apply for Summer 2018 housing please fill out this form.